Filed under: Events, Haute Cuisine | Tags: Afternoon Tea, Best Tea, Diamond Jubilee, Fortnum & Mason, John Lewis Oxford St, Langham Hotel, Leisure, London, Royal Garden Hotel, The Berkeley
London is getting ready for a huge Diamond Jubilee celebration this weekend, and what better way to get into the Jubilee spirit than with traditional British afternoon tea? Here’s a round-up of some of London’s best Jubilee teas.
1) Pret-a-Portea at THE BERKELEY
2) Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon at the FORTNUM & MASON
3) The 5 O’Clock Tea Club at JOHN LEWIS OXFORD STREET
4) Jubilee Tea at the ROYAL GARDEN HOTEL
5) The Asprey Diamond Jubilee Tea at THE LANGHAM
Check out Visit London Blog for more Afternoon Tea ideas.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment